- How much do the arrow components weigh?
- Do you have components for your arrows?
- Does Victory sell retail?
- Where can I find the spine chart on the web site?
- Do the standard Arrow sizes use std carbon components?
- What is your Warranty Return Policy?
1. How much do the arrow components weigh?
Bohning std Blazer nock- 10 gns
std. .245 insert - 14 gns
VX22 Insert .300 - 26 gns
XRinger insert .345 or 2413's- 44 gns
Bohning Pin Nocks - 4 gns
.245 VForce Pin Bushing- 11gns
VX22 Pin Bushing - 13 gns
XRinger Pin Bushing - 16gns
2. Do you have components for your arrows?
We do offer components for our arrows. All V-Force arrows come with nocks and inserts. The X-Ringer & VX22's come with Pin Bushings and Pin nocks.
Glue in Points:
We also offer 100gn Stainless Steel Glue in Tips for all shafts along with an adj. 50gn Points that you can add 10gn, 30gn, and 50gn backweights to get to the desired total weight.
Screw In Points:
We offer screw in EZ Pull and Field points in 80, 90, 100 and 125gn weights.
We offer Pin Nocks and Pin Bushings for all shafts.
Any questions please call 866-934-6565.
3. Does Victory sell retail?
We do sale retail, but we would like you to find a dealer in your state. If you can't find a dealer in your area, please give us a call.
Credit Card Only!
4. Where can I find the spine chart on the web site?
Yes, Go to the Tech Page and click on the sizing chart in the upper right hand corner of the page.
5. Do the standard Arrow sizes use std carbon components?
Yes, we use Bohning Double Lock Blazer nocks, Inserts and we offer Vanes in 4" Duravanes and 2" Blazer.
6. What is your Warranty Return Policy?
Defective or warranted merchandise may be returned only after receiving prior authorization from Victory Archery. Contact your Account Service Representative for a return authorization (RA) number. Victory’s limited warranty covers any defects in material and/or workmanship for one year from date of purchase by consumer. Warranty does not cover damage caused by impact from another arrow, impact with hard objects, or normal wear. Warranty does not apply if damage results from any non-compliance of printed instructions.
All returns MUST have prior authorization from Victory Archery. If product is returned without authorization and received without a return authorization number, it will be returned to sender.